9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Southern Italy’s Murgia region with this all-day excursion to two of its prettiest towns. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel to the UNESCO-designated town of Grottaglie in a comfortable minivan with a private driver. Admire its ceramics and explore its historic center before heading to Matera, a mountainside city famous for cave dwellings that humans have called home since the Paleolithic period.
- See some of Southern Italy’s scenic communities on this chauffeured adventure
- Admire the historic architecture and beautiful ceramics of Grottaglie
- Visit one of the oldest continuously inhabited communities in the world
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Minivan with expert driver
Visit the UNESCO Heritage city of Matera
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off from your Accommodation are included. Please make sure to give us your accommodation's details in order to arrange the service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour require a minimum of 2 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day tour to Matera and Grottaglie ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day tour to Matera and Grottaglie ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day tour to Matera and Grottaglie ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day tour to Matera and Grottaglie
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLeccePugliaBus Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaCategory