- Discover the quieter side of the Ionian coast far from the crowded beaches
- Sail past sights like Isola Grande, Torre della Chianca, and Torre Lapillo
- Snorkel in an ancient Roman port to see the surviving marble columns
- Aperitif included with drinks and snacks to top off the cruise
Departure & Return
Departure from via Bissolati, C / O Scalo di Alaggio in Porto Cesareo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Mare Salento
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience