Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Entering from Gallipoli from Via Lecce, after the roundabout you will find Porto Gaio on the right. At the entrance you will see a bar (usually open) once on site contact us we will be happy to provide you with more info to park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- not recommended for those who suffer from quite pronounced naupathias
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salento Sunshine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff