Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Corigliano d’Otranto with a guide to learn about its Greek heritage
- Hear tales of St. Nicholas as you visit the town’s 16th-century church
- Check out the moated Castello de’ Monti and learn about its architecture
- Find all of the main sights in Corigliano d’Otranto in just one morning
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point with the guide: Via Ferrovia (outside castle entry)
GPS coordinates: 40.158913, 18.256881
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.