2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Focaccia pugliese e tiramisù
Orecchiette fresh pasta and tomato sauce
Taralli and abbracci biscuits
Private groups italian on line cooking class via Zoom
Departure & Return
73100 Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/29/2020 - 1/31/2023
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Before the scheduled date and time you will receive the link to connect on Zoom
- Please have your ingredients pre-measured and prepped before the class
- Every booking for 1 person is meant to be for 1 Zoom connection. If you are more persons cooking from different households you need to book for how many households you will connect from
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY ITALY CONSULTING S.R.L.S.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during On Line Italian Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during On Line Italian Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
On Line Italian Cooking Class