5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the heart of Slovenia during this 5-hour hiking tour of Ljubljana. An informative local guide will lead you along the edge of Ljubljana, stopping along the way for views of the picturesque castle and volcano-like hill. In the charming village of Šmarna Gora you’ll feast on a delicious traditional lunch, then visit the town’s historic church. You’ll spend the rest of the tour exploring the area and uncovering its numerous natural delights before being treated to craft beer in a remote mountain lodge.
- A 5-hour hiking tour of Ljubljana
- Marvel at the magnificent views of Ljubljana Castle
- Feast on a traditional lunch in the village of Šmarna Gora
- Discover the flora and fauna of wild Slovenia
- Sip on local craft beer in a remote mountain lodge
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from a friendly local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alenka Sršen s.p. - Ljubljana Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking on the Edge of Ljubljana?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking on the Edge of Ljubljana?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking on the Edge of Ljubljana
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLjubljanaHiking - BledHiking - TriesteHiking - KoperCategory
National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMuseum of IllusionsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljanica River