- Travel along the biggest Slovenian cave systems
- Ride by electrical train through majestic cave halls
- Learn about the caves 'underworld system'
- See one of the most interesting baroque castles
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, head to the Predjama Castle, a storybook castle wedged beneath a dramatic stone archway and against cliff. Admire the unique Renaissance architecture of the castle located in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. From the castle, enjoy views of lush, rural Slovenia.
After that, sit back and relax on your ride back to Ljubljana.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- Local Contact Details: 0038651 635 888
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The castle visit is a must - you will need to climb steep steps to reach the top - well worth it." See review
- "a beautiful little castle doesn't take long to get round but worth the visit, interesting to see the different levels build over the cave that was once also lived in." See review
- "If you feel comfortable driving then you could easily save money and drive yourself." See review