- Choice of morning, afternoon or full-day London Rock Music Tour
- Small-group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Departure & Return
Duke of York Column Monument, Junction of Waterloo Place and Carlton House Terrace. Directions from Piccadilly Circus tube station: Use Regent Street St James’s exit, stay straight until the road ends in front of Duke of York column monument. Wait by the base of the monument for your rock guide.
The tour will finish near Piccadilly Circus for easy access to the shops, theatres, restaurants, and tube lines.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCESS ALL AREAS (GB) ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Well worth money and time, bus comfortable, Al the tour guide very knowledgeable and helpful, nothing was too much trouble." See review
- "We consider this a MUST if you love rock music." See review
- "I would recommend this tour to others who have an interest in London's rock music history!" See review