Departure & Return
The tour starts at St Paul's Station (Exit 2). The tour starts at the top of the steps of Exit 2 next to Caffe Nero. If travelling by London Underground then St Paul's Station is located on the Central Line. On arrival please look for your tour guide holding the yellow umbrella.
The tour ends at Buckingham Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour requires approximately 5 miles of walking
- Due to the amount of ground covered this tour is not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties or who require frequent rest stops.
- This tour requires a short ride on the London Underground. A valid Oyster Card or Travelcard is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY See The Sights Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff