Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day London tour including Tower of London visit
- Enjoy fast-track entry and a guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Make use of a ticket for a Thames River cruise from the Tower of London
- Upgrade to include a ticket for the London Eye
Departure & Return
Departures from 1st April 2022 : Departs at 9 am (boarding at 8.30), Victoria Coach Station (Gate 1-5) Nearest station: Victoria Station - Victoria line, Direct line, Circle line, British Rail
Departures now until the 31st March 2022 : Tour departs from Evan Evans office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS
What To Expect
See the iconic Big Ben and Houses of Parliament in Parliament Square, and snap pictures of Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in a grand ceremony in April 2011.
Then, gaze up at Nelson’s Column in buzzing Trafalgar Square, and drive to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Walk to the palace gates to watch the Changing of the Guard. Look on in delight as the soldiers of the Queen’s Foot Guard, clothed in red tunics and bearskin hats, exchange duties to the regal music of a military band, and learn about this centuries-old ceremony from your guide.
Next, continue by coach to a cozy London pub in Trafalgar Square. Sit down to a tasty lunch (own expense) and then pick up your tour again in the City of London. Located east of the West End, and famous for its financial institutions, this history-steeped district is home to the Bank of England and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Hop out for fast-track entry and a guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral.
Afterward, pay a visit to the Tower of London, the medieval prison-fortress that stands on the north banks of the Thames River. Head inside to explore independently, and learn about the tower’s blood-soaked history. Founded in the 1080s by William the Conqueror, this imposing complex has served as a palace, armory, prison and execution site, and is known for its ravens and colorful Beefeater guides.
If you wish, join one of the complimentary Beefeater tours that run regularly from inside the gates. Learn about the famous events that took place here, and hear some of the mysteries that still haunt the complex.
Before your tour ends, receive a complimentary ticket for a sightseeing cruise on the Thames River, from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier.
Upgrade to include a ticket for the London Eye to be used that evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services (Closed on March 2, April 15). We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at Tower of London instead.
- You can choose to take the river cruise on another day and finish the tour at the Tower of London instead of Westminster Pier. The London Eye is a Standard Experience booked at a 6pm time-slot for guaranteed entry (if option selected).
- Please note there is currently no guiding permitted in the Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace will resume from Monday the 23rd August 2021 and will take place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Please note that London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from 10th – 23rd January 2022 inclusive.(If selected this option).
- The Dome Galleries are open for visits on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays only, and daily during school holidays. Within the Dome, the Stone and Golden Galleries are open but the Whispering Gallery remains closed to the public until further notice. Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to continued distancing measures and there may be time restrictions in place. The café and restaurant remain closed.
- Please note for departures between now and 31st March 2022 this tour will depart from Evan Evans office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS. For departures from 1st April 2022 the departure will be from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TN.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands