- Return coach trip from London to Stonehenge
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort then tour Stonehenge at your leisure
- Stonehenge entrance tickets and free audio-guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. 8:15 tour departs at Gate 19 and 10:45am tour at Gate 0. Please go inside the building and check in at the gate. Boarding starts 15 minute before the time stated.
What To Expect
Rising from vast Salisbury Plain, this spectacular ancient monument dates back some 4,500 years. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1986, it centers on a ring of giant standing stones and is generally believed to have served as a prehistoric temple that marked out the movements of the sun, although its purpose is still wreathed in conjecture.
On arrival at Stonehenge, collect your included entrance tickets and audio-guide, and enjoy ample free time to explore the Stonehenge site and visitor center, whose facilities include exhibitions and a café, as you wish.
Perhaps ride the visitor shuttle or follow walkways to the monument to view it close up. Marvel at this prehistoric masterpiece, and meander around the perimeter as you ponder how the stones were transported here, and then raised and used.
Stroll around the visitor center to learn how and why Stonehenge was built through the cutting-edge audiovisuals and stunning collections of ancient exhibits, including stone axes and burial treasures. Be sure, too, to view the replica Neolithic houses to discover how the Neolithic peoples of the area lived and worked.
After nearly two hours of exploring, reconvene with your coach and relax on your ride back to London. Your trip then ends with a drop-off at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: entrance to the inner circle is not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- One-course meal (if option selected) is a choice of either Fish and Chips or Vegetarian Sausages and Mash. Drinks are available at additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the tour on May 28 and August 27 in 2021 will depart at 10:45 AM.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews