Explore our promoted experiences
- London speedboat experience with speeds up to 50 knots
- Open all year round, in all weather conditions
- Interactive guide with speaker sound system aboard
- See London's major sights along the River Thames in a RIB speedboat
- Small group with a maximum of 12 passengers
- Perfect for adrenaline-seekers
- Choose between two exciting itineraries
- Experience a new kind of sightseeing with a boat trip
Departure & Return
Embankment Pier is directly opposite Embankment Underground Station on the North side of the River Thames
What To Expect
Select between two adrenaline-fueled tours depending on which sights you’re most interested in seeing; experience a 50-minute Canary Wharf tour for unrivaled views of the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the Houses of Parliament and the Execution Dock.
Alternatively, opt for the 80-minute Thames Barrier Experience to enjoy sweeping vistas of Greenwich and the colossal Thames Barrier. Cruise at high speed around the O2 Arena, the filming location of James Bond film The World is Not Enough, while listening to classic hits on the state-of-the-art speaker system.
Throughout your adventurous excursion, you'll hear commentary and music on a modern sound system and feel the adrenaline rush of high velocity speeds. After your rip-roaring ride on the Thames River, you'll return to your original departure point and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 13 years & under must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that children have to weigh a minimum of 15kg (2.36 stone)
- Changes after booking may be subject to an alteration fee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IF THE TIME YOU SELECT IS NOT AVAILABLE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE INPUT ON THE NEAREST TIME AVAILABLE & YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THAMES RIB EXPERIENCE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING DATE
- Most travelers can participate
- If your trip is subject to our Minimum Passenger Number Policy you will be contacted 24 hours before to be offered an alternative time or date to travel
- NO HEART / OR OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rib Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms