Explore our promoted experiences
- Pose for photos with wax figures of world-famous celebrities like Tom Hardy and Angelina Jolie
- Snap a selfie with Kim Kardashian and rub shoulders with Her Majesty the Queen
- Step into iconic Star Wars scenes at the immersive Star Wars exhibit
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Madame Tussauds London Directions: Please arrive and join the queue at DOOR 2 for the timeslot you have booked for. security search might take place. Nearest tube station is Baker Street. One minute walk from Baker Street underground station Dates: Daily
What To Expect
Take a selfie with Kim Kardashian in her trademark pose, squeeze past the paparazzi hounding Nicole Kidman and Helen Mirren and rub shoulders with other celebs like Morgan Freeman and Colin Firth. Head to the sports zone to see legends like David Beckham and the world's fastest man, Usain Bolt.
Next, board a classic black cab and enjoy a ride throughout London’s colorful history, and head into the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience (additional charge). Combining 4D animation, interactive displays and life-like replicas of superheroes like Spider-Man and the Incredible Hulk, this exhibition is fun for all ages.
If you're into music, get up close and personal with famous songsters such as Ed Sheeran, Stormzy, Freddie Mercury, and Bob Marley.
Finish your visit with a stop in the Star Wars exhibition. Grab your lightsaber for a match against Anakin Skywalker, meet Yoda in Dagobah and head into Jabba the Hutt’s Throne Room.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, except the themed ride known as the "Spirit of London"
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds London
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The best is that you can walk right up to the wax figures and pose with them!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews