- Los Cabos snorkeling cruise
- Sail on the Sea of Cortez by solar-powered catamaran
- Snorkeling gear and lunch provided
- Unlimited drinks from the open bar
Departure & Return
Main Pier, Gate No.4 in front of Señor Frogs restaurant, between Cabo Dolphins and Craft market. Please be 30 minutes before departure time.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
What To Expect
Relax with a preferred drink from the open domestic bar, available throughout your sailing excursion. Soak up the sunlight while lounging on the catamaran's nets. You have direct access to the ocean or you can simply let the spray of the splashing waves wash over you. Pass by famous landmarks including Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, Neptune's Finger, and the Arch at Land's End.
A Mexican taco buffet is served on board, with vegetarian options available.
After a delightful day, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant Travelers only with more than 3 months and medical permission.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sun Rider Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would say this a wonderful company if you are looking for fun and relaxation with great food and plenty to drink." See review
- "There was no life/safety check, no instructions on how to use the gear, and little attempt to troubleshoot gear." See review
- "The food was good, the music was great and I would recommend the excursion, with THIS crew, to all ages!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews