- See the sights of Cabo at sunset, including the Arch, Lover's Beach and the sea lion colony
- Enjoy unlimited local alcoholic drinks from the open bar, including beer, wine and cocktails
- Savor a delicious Mexican fajita dinner buffet as you sail
- Dance or join in fun games hosted by an MC or simply relax and enjoy the views
Departure & Return
Please head to Dock "0" in the Cabo San Lucas Marina located right behind Hotel Hacienda Beach Club. Check-in is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Once you are checked in, relax and enjoy refreshments or snacks at the resturant in the terminal.
What To Expect
Capture the iconic shape of The Arch on camera as you sail around the Cabo San Lucas peninsula; cruise beside sea lion colonies at Land’s End then glide over to the secluded Lover’s Beach to soak up the amorous ambience.
Keep your glass filled with complimentary beer, wine or soda as the setting sun descends into the horizon. Appease your appetite with a delicious Mexican dinner buffet onboard and enjoy a selection of regional specialties; feast on freshly cooked fajitas, cheese quesadillas, zesty guacamole and traditional rice and beans.
As the sun casts a final fiery golden glow over the ocean, immerse yourself in the festive atmosphere of the top deck by dancing to pulsating Latin tunes. An entertaining MC provides games and activities while the bottom deck remains calm, providing a relaxing space for passenger to enjoy the evening tranquility.
Return to the marina at nightfall with the memory of your serene sunset cruise at the forefront of your mind. The marina offers plenty of opportunities for further parties with its excellent selection of bars and nightclubs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Please bring cash if you wish to buy souvenirs
- It is recommended that you bring a light jacket or sweater during the winter months (November through March)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 190 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Cabo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Especially the ones that went on the top deck so I suggest if you have a weak stomach take something before hand." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews