Explore our promoted experiences
- Whale watching tour from Cabo San Lucas
- Learn about the wildlife from an onboard marine biologist
- Choose from several departure times; with the morning times having calmer seas
- Upgrade to enjoy a private boat tour for up to eight people
Departure & Return
The Office is inside the Tesoro Hotel right at the marina of Cabo San Lucas. Here some reference points: 1) We are close to dock M-O 2) Located next to the white with a red strip Light House. 3) Behind the "D'Right Joint" restaurant. 4) Ask local people about us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 10-12 people per boat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: Price displayed for the private tour option is per group for up to 8 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Trek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms