8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 course lunch with a glass of sweet wine
Sweet wine & liqueur tasting together with nougat sampling
sweet wine with nibbles
Canal Rocks photo point
Departure & Return
100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
Margaret River Visitors Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Should the guest have any health restrictions please advise at the time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sweeties tour with a difference ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sweeties tour with a difference ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sweeties tour with a difference ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sweeties tour with a difference
10 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaCoffee & Tea Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleCoffee & Tea Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - PerthBus Tours - PerthWine Tastings - PerthCoffee & Tea Tours - PerthFull-day Tours - PerthCategory