4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Organic and sustainable, with heritage dating back to 1978, Voyager Winery is a Margaret River star and still family-owned. Experience the region’s signature grapes—chardonnay and cabernet sauvignon—in their cellar door in a group of maximum eight wine lovers. First, discover how wines mature with age as you sample a flight, then choose between a 7-course tasting menu or a 4-course lunch, crafted from local produce and inspired by Voyager’s wines.
- Visit one of Margaret River’s finest winemakers’ restaurant and wine room
- Choose between guided and self-guided tasting journeys
- Opt for a 7-course tasting menu or a shorter lunch with more flexibility
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers to and from Voyager Estate
No suitable for children. Please contact us for an alternate experience
Departure & Return
41 Stevens Rd, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
The tasting and lunch is in our Cellar Door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voyager Estate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Voyager Estate: The Origins Tasting & 4 or 7 Course Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Voyager Estate: The Origins Tasting & 4 or 7 Course Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Voyager Estate: The Origins Tasting & 4 or 7 Course Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Voyager Estate: The Origins Tasting & 4 or 7 Course Lunch
3 hours 35 minutes
10 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleDining Experiences - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleFood Tours - PerthDining Experiences - PerthWine Tastings - PerthCategory