- Hear the history of wine-making in Margaret River and tour the region’s first wine estate
- See various stages of the wine production process
- Enjoy a wine tasting hosted by a knowledgeable winery guide
- Dine on a delicious lunch paired with wine
- Select a bottle of wine to bring home
Departure & Return
The Vasse Felix Estate is located on Caves Road (Corner of Tom Cullity Drive), Cowaramup in Margaret River. The main entry to the Estate is via the Caves Road entrance. Please introduce yourself to the Cellar Door team on arrival.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair access to the restaurant is restricted; please contact Vasse Felix to discuss alternative restaurant dining options.
- Guests will be seated by booking in the restaurant (not as a group)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vasse Felix
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands