10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Hit the world-famous road to Hana during the full-day sightseeing tour of this byway’s lush farms, scenic overlooks, and rich Hawaiian history. Try to keep your jaw from dropping as you proceed along this iconic north-Maui route, passing postcard-perfect scenery at Wai'anapanapa State Park, Ho’okipa Beach Park, and Waikani Falls. Continue on to Ke’anae, a historic Hawaiian hamlet known for its fisherman and photo-worthy atmosphere, and see the final resting place of aviator Charles Lindbergh. A guide, round-trip hotel transport, and lunch are all included.
- Take the 'path less-traveled' on this scenic exploration of the famous road to Hana
- See the lesser-known sights along this celebrated Maui road
- Enjoy postcard-perfect views at scenic spots
- Snap photos of the fishermen in the historic Hawaiian hamlet of Ke’anae
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel//Condo//Port pickup and drop-off
Complimentary hand sanitizer provided
Departure & Return
1090 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is full loop around the backside of Hana
- Please indicate your hotel in 'Hotel Pickup' at time of booking in the "special requirement" section
- Please provide a proper contact phone number to confirm food orders and pickup arrangments. If resort phone is provided please provide room number in the "special requirement" section.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No infants
- Minimum 2 travelers
- Lunch Choices:-Turkey Sub -Ham Sub -Roast Beef Sub -Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V)
- Most travelers can participate
- Breakfast Choices:-Bacon, Egg n Chz Muffin -Egg n Chz Muffin -Rice & Tomato (GF,V)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Maui
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Road to Hana Adventure Tour with Pickup?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
I am a vegetarian / I have allergies / I am gluten or lacto free.
Just let us know any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
Product code: 19388P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMauiShore Excursions - Hawaii4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - Oahu4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuBus Tours - OahuExtreme - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuShore Excursions - Big Island of Hawaii4WD Tours - Big Island of HawaiiSporting Events - Big Island of HawaiiBus Tours - Big Island of HawaiiExtreme - Big Island of HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - Big Island of HawaiiFull-day Tours - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Royal Lahaina LuauPipiwai TrailWailea BeachKaʻanapaliKahului HarborMaui Ocean CenterMaui Tropical PlantationWaileaPaiaKaumahina State Wayside ParkLahainaʻIao Valley State MonumentBanyan Tree ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkKalaupapa National Historical Park Waihee Ridge TrailWailukuHanakao'o Beach ParkLittle BeachKahului