8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit iconic and boutique family-owned cellar doors and wineries on this all-day guided tour in McLaren Vale. The tour can be customized to suit your tastes, which means the wineries will vary based on the group. Typically, the tour includes around five cellar doors and wineries in a day. Plus, spend as much time as you’d like at each stop.
- Discover lesser-known wineries off the beaten path
- Tour add-ons include beer and gin, plus snacks
- Travel comfortably in a luxury vehicles
- Convenient pickup from area hotels is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Chilled bottled water supplied
Full day tour with 915-930 am pick up (McLaren Vale 10am)
Shared use of our luxury air conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicles
Fully accredited tour operators who live in McLaren Vale with local knowledge
Tastings with a winemaker (subject to availability)
Return transfers from Adelaide, Glenelg and suburbs enroute to McLaren Vale - other areas pls check
We collect from all CBD hotels and from private addresses
PLEASE ADVISE COLLECTION ADDRESS WHEN BOOKING
Entry fee to The Cube - $15 (optional to go there)
Cellar door tasting fees are not included but most are redeemable upon purchase of wine.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Collection from ALL hotels in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg and southern suburbs near to McLaren Vale, including Air BnB and Private addresses. Please check if your accommodation is not in these areas. Please advise collection address when booking.
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not suitable for people under the age of 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Diva Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mclaren Vale Luxury Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMcLaren ValeFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaBeer & Brewery Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory