- Full-day food and wine-tasting tour of the Yarra Valley from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minibus
- Enjoy wine tastings, one beer, and gourmet treats from some of the Yarra Valley's best producers
- Nibble delicious chocolate and ice cream samples at a colorful chocolaterie
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 24 people facilitates a fun and friendly experience
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is Old Melbourne Gaol, 377 Russell St, Melbourne (opposite Space Hotel), Melbourne @ 8:00am. If you are traveling prior to this date, or wish to change your pickup location please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
Meet us at our first stop of the day, feel free to contact our reservations team for details on +61 393931300.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, head into the greenhouse facilities for a tour and tastings of fresh local produce to learn more about sustainable farming.
Next up is Napoleone Brewery and Ciderhouse where you’ll be served ciders and an ale made onsite at this rustic micro-brewery in the heart of the Yarra Valley. Using only premium estate-grown apples and pears, the ciders you’ll sample here are made onsite with 100-percent fresh juice.
Now that you’ve worked up an appetite, head to Killara Estate Winery for your Italian style lunch. At the estate, taste wines and appetizers at the picturesque vineyards of Killara Estate in the upper Yarra Valley.
Continue your day on a sweet note with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice-Creamery. This bright and cheerful shop dishes up homemade ice cream and more than 150 kinds of chocolate. Sample some of the sugary treats and take a stroll through the shop’s charming sculpture gardens.
With your belly full, enjoy the ride back to Melbourne, where you’ll be dropped off at back your hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for children aged 18 and under
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely recommended if you like good food, good beer and wine and good company." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews