Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Max group of 11 travelers provides an intimate atmosphere
- Morning tea and Aussie pub dinner included
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minvan, able to reach many spots the mega tour coaches can't
- Insightful commentary from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Directions: Meet at the front of the Rendezvous Hotel. Please be at the location 10 mins prior to departure. We will drop you back at your accommodation in central Melbourne, the Docklands or Southbank. Just tell your tour guide on the day where you are staying.
We can drop you off to you City or Southbank accommodation or tram/train stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be aged 4 to 14 to receive child fare. At time of booking, please type children's ages into comments box
- Due to local seating legalities, Infants (0 to 3yo) can not be accepted on tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Small Group Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.