3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Meals and drinks are at own cost
Overnight accommodation in Halls Gap is at own cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you cannot find your pick up location listed to check if a direct hotel pick-up is possible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIC Rainbow Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LGBT+ Friendly 3 Day Tour The Grampians, Daylesford & Ballarat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during LGBT+ Friendly 3 Day Tour The Grampians, Daylesford & Ballarat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during LGBT+ Friendly 3 Day Tour The Grampians, Daylesford & Ballarat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LGBT+ Friendly 3 Day Tour The Grampians, Daylesford & Ballarat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
LGBT+ Friendly 3 Day Tour The Grampians, Daylesford & Ballarat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Flagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsLoch Ard Gorge Tours & TicketsLygon Street Tours & TicketsSidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & TicketsRoyal Exhibition Building Tours & TicketsMelbourne Town Hall Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Market Tours & TicketsSt. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & TicketsHosier Lane Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsAlbert Park Tours & TicketsShrine of Remembrance Tours & TicketsWilsons Promontory National Park Tours & TicketsSunny Ridge Strawberry Farm Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsRod Laver Arena Tours & TicketsMelbourne Museum Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsHotel Esplanade Tours & Tickets