2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Melbourne’s shopping culture on a 3-hour tour through the city center. Visit art galleries featuring Aboriginal art, head underground to Lightning Ridge Opal Mines and discover beautiful jewelry, and visit a number of local artisan shops to sample chocolates, jams, sauces and other specialty foods. Purchase some of these high quality goods or just window shop your way through the city.
- Take a 3-hour shopping tour around Melbourne’s city center
- Explore galleries, jewelry stores, artisan shops, and more
- Customize the itinerary with your guide and participants
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a group of 15 guests or less
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
250 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual. Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum booking of 2 people required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Shopping Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Small Group Guided Shopping Tour in Melbourne?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Small Group Guided Shopping Tour in Melbourne?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Small Group Guided Shopping Tour in Melbourne?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneWalking Tours - VictoriaShopping Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyShopping Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - BallaratShopping Tours - BallaratCategory
Sidney Myer Music BowlBrighton BeachMount MacedonFlagstaff GardensAAMI ParkAustralian National Aviation MuseumForum MelbourneOld Treasury BuildingSt Patrick's CathedralMelbourne MuseumMelbourne Regent TheatreHotel EsplanadeScienceworksMelbourne Town HallPolly WoodsideMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)DaylesfordMelbourne Star Observation WheelCrown MelbourneMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)