- Hear live commentary on board from the driver-guide
- Includes picnic lunch and morning tea with biscuits
- Travel in comfort by air-conditioned 24-seat vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off provided from select hotels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (it can get cold)
- Child fare prices apply to 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 12 Apostles Eco-Friendly Great Ocean Road Iconic Adventure from Melbourne.
- "no big deal since this tour squeezed a lot in one day - so definitely recommended - worth it!" See review