- Small-group full-day tour to Phillip Island, from Melbourne
- Enjoy beautiful views of French Island and Phillip Island
- Get up close to koalas and wallabies in their natural habitat
- Witness adorable penguins as they march back to their nests after a day in the ocean
- Learn about wildlife conservation on Phillip Island
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more intimate experience with your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceania Tours and Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms