- Travel along the Yarra River on the Spirit of Melbourne on a Melbourne dinner cruise
- Admire the city’s twinkling skyline as you pass by attractions like Federation Square, Flinders Station, and the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal and attentive onboard service
- Premium wine, bubbly, beer and spirits included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the boat while sipping your choice of beer, liquor, red, white or sparkling wine. Prepared by talented chefs and served by attentive staff, your gourmet dinner is paired with premium Australian wines. See the Itinerary for our menu of Australian favorites like lamb, beef, and seafood. After entrée, main course, dessert, and cheese, your luxurious meal culminates with coffee or tea and a glass of port or liqueur.
You are full and relaxed by the time you return to Southbank Promenade to end your cruise.
Please note: You must specify main course at the time of booking. Please add your entrée choices in 'special requirements' field at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair access
- If wanting to add children please contact us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne River Cruises
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise.
- "A highly recommended night out, even if you are a Melburnian, and need a great night out even in lockdown." See review