- Explore breweries, cideries and distilleries in the Yarra Valley, from Melbourne
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch paired with a tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider)
- Discover dozens of local Yarra Valley beer styles on this small-group tour by air-conditioned minivan
- Meet fellow craft beer enthusiasts as you explore the Yarra Valley's burgeoning brew scene with your expert guide
Departure & Return
One block from Flinders Street station and 2 doors up from the Duke of Wellington.
Ringwood Train Station (Eastland Side)
Cherry Tree Cafe Healesville (central Yarra Valley)
We will attempt to drop off all passengers where we found them, but this is not always possible.
What To Expect
The exact itinerary will vary depending on the day and season, but you can expect to stop at five unique breweries known for their friendly service and top-notch taste. At each stop, learn about the brewing process and get tasting tips from your knowledgeable guide.
At Napoleone Ciders, taste ciders made from estate-grown fruit using methods inspired by this craft producer’s winemaking background. Taste lively, crisp ciders made with apple and pear at St Ronan’s Cider, plus fruit-flavored wine and sweet, jewel-colored port. Get a taste of Yarra Valley history at Buckley’s Beer, the oldest brewery in the region, as you sample quality brews at the solar-powered outpost.
When hunger strikes, head to Hargreaves Hill for a savory lunch. Start off with a tasting paddle of house made, European-style beers, and then pick your favorite for a full glass to accompany your meal. Later on, pay a visit to Coldstream Brewery for a sampler flight of seasonal ciders and a pub snack, and enjoy a tasting at either Riders Beer or the Public Brewery.
Feeling fully satisfied from your tasting extravaganza, relax on the return drive to Melbourne, where you’ll be dropped off at the original departure point in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegentarian, vegan and most dietary and allergies are covered - if unsure, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Please contact us if you have special needs - wheelchair, blind, etc. as we can accommodate your booking but we need to speak to you first.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aussie Brewery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms