Explore our promoted experiences
- Try artisan products, including a tasting at the country's oldest winery
- Go beyond Napier and discover corners of the bay many guests don't see
- Photograph iconic scenes, from historic architecture to mountain peaks
- Convenient downtown meeting point or hotel pick-up available
Departure & Return
Wait at the Pink Flag Meeting Point inside the Soundshell area on Marine Parade (adjacent to the i-SITE Visitor Information building)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Napier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized