Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the devastating 1931 Napier Earthquake in an introductory film
- Tours are available every day of the week, so fit one in when it suits you
- Meet up at a central departure point, just off the Napier waterfront
- Mobile tickets are provided so you don’t have to find a printer in town
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Walks and Tours desk inside the art Deco Centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco Trust
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.