Explore our promoted experiences
- Guide narrates the city’s history throughout the tour, which includes port transfers
- Discover how Napier transformed itself into the art deco capital of the world
- Learn how a deadly earthquake in 1931 forever changed the shape of the city
- Enjoy tastings at Mission Estate, New Zealand’s oldest winery (established 1851)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not Suitable for under 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.