Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour wine-tasting tour at 3 or 4 Napier wineries
- Chef's platter with glass of estate range wine
- Additional wine, cheese and crackers
- Tour of the winemaking facilities with talks on grape-growing and vineyard management
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next up is Urban Winery, which features premium hand-crafted wines. You have the option of selecting 3 craft beers from their menu.
We then travel to the Esk Valley to Linden Estate vineyard where your guide accompanies you into the vineyard and explains the process of grape growing and vineyard management. Wine cheese & biscuits will be severed out amongst the vines during the summer season.
We then travel to Linden Winery to taste wines predominantly made from grapes your guide personally planted more than a dozen years ago.
You will then be returned to your hotel or pick up location around 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The venue for the complementary wine, cheese and biscuits is subject to change dependent on the weather condition
- Minimum of 2 guests required before booking can be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the programme may vary due to wineries seasonally adjusting their open days or itinary time constraints.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vines and Views Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands