6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Biking is a great way to visit wineries and explore Hawke’s Bay. With this tour, explore more than 10 miles (16 kilometers) of scenic, bike-friendly paths at your own pace, stopping at some of the region’s finest wine producers along the way. Opt for an available wine purchase pick-up service, so you won’t have to lug bottles around on a bicycle.
- A great way to get outdoors while on vacation
- Admire views of apple orchards, vineyards, farmland, and the Tuki Tuki River
- Use route instructions and a trail map to travel at your own pace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Napier hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Bike, helmet and pannier hire
Route instructions and trail map
Wine purchases pick-up service
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Napier accommodation
Departure & Return
9 Nelson Quay, Ahuriri, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Our base at Takaro Trails, Ahuriri. 4km from Napier city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At the time of booking please advise your height so we can allocate the correct sized bikes for you.
- Please note that most wineries charge for tastings. The charge is around NZ$5-10 per person and is usually rebated against any purchases
- Opening hours at wineries vary, we will advise you where possible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- VACCINE passes are a must - all wineries require these
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tākaro Trails Cycle Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Winery Cycle Tour - 6 wineries, self-guided?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Winery Cycle Tour - 6 wineries, self-guided?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Winery Cycle Tour - 6 wineries, self-guided
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNapierFood Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandMountain Bike Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoMountain Bike Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiMountain Bike Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory