4 hours to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the rural beauty of Hawkes Bay and Napier’s Art Deco architecture on a half-day shore excursion from Napier. You’ll see a scenic landscape of orchards, vineyards, and pasture, and enjoy dramatic views of Te Mata Peak. Next, step back in time in Napier’s historic neighborhoods, where you’ll see perfectly-preserved Art Deco architecture that dates back to the 1930s and 1940s. With all transport by climate-controlled coach or minivan, this Napier shore excursion is the perfect introduction to the Hawke’s Bay region.
- See Hawke's Bay rural landscape and urban architecture
- Pre-book a shore excursion to save time
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup and drop-off at an easy-to-reach shuttle stop
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach (20 seats)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Any other private purchases on the day not outlined in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour starts at the FINAL SHUTTLE STOP on the day. Generally this is the Napier Aquarium and on occasion (generally smaller ships) it maybe the Visitor Centre. We will always be at the FINAL SHUTTLE STOP for you.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/1/2016 - 5/31/2030
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels maybe accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark; Please advise at time of booking. Subject to storage space
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Discover Hawkes Bay and Napier Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Discover Hawkes Bay and Napier Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Discover Hawkes Bay and Napier Tour
240 to 270 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNapierBus Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandBus Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory