6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The Hunter Valley is renowned for its wine, but on this fun day tour you won’t be limited to this tasty beverage. At three wineries and a distillery you’ll get the chance to sample wine, gin, vodka, beer, cider, cheese, and chocolate. If they don’t leave you full enough, you’ll also enjoy a tasty one-course lunch. This is an easy way to fully experience the Hunter Valley’s best without having to drive yourself.
- Transfers to select Hunter Valley hotels are included
- Tastings and lunch are included
- Learn more about how wine and spirits are produced
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Behind the scenes wine production tour of a local winery
Local Gin & Vodka Tasting
Pick up and drop off at selected Hunter Valley hotels
Knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining guides
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are in a rental or unlisted property within Lovedale, Pokolbin or Rothbury we can most likely pick you up, but please advise us when booking.
Pick ups can be provided outside of these locations but charges may apply
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Closed toe shoes required for production tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daves Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hunter Valley Small Group Wine, Gin, Cheese & Chocolate Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Small Group Wine, Gin, Cheese & Chocolate Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNewcastleHunter ValleyNew South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesChocolate Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesCategory