- Visit several Hunter Valley wineries and vineyards in just one day
- Tastings, lunch, and bottled water are provided
- Small group capped at ten participants guarantees an intimate experience
- Round-trip transportation is offered from all Hunter Valley accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hunter Valley Tours picks up from all Hunter Valley Hotels, guest houses and BnB venues.
Hunter Valley Tours can pick up from Maitland, NSW or Newcastle, NSW for a fee. Please notify Hunter Valley Tours when you book.
We DO NOT pick up from Sydney, NSW. We can arrange a private transfer vehicle to drive you to Hunter Valley to meet with us. We can meet You at Morisset Train Station. Please call us when you book your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hunter Valley Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by A Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch and Tasting Fee's Included.