10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Parking and driving in Bali can be challenging. Skip the stress when you prebook this private cultural tour to Ubud and around. Watch a barong dance; see batik artists, jewelers, wood carvers, and painters in action; eat lunch with a volcano view; tour a coffee plantation; and visit the sacred springs of Tirta Empul Temple. Package is priced per vehicle: Dance, lunch, and temple tickets are at your expense.
- Private cultural tour to Ubud art villages, Kintamani, and Tirta Empul Temple
- See a traditional barong (masked monster) dance at Batubulan
- Feast on a buffet lunch with views over Lake Batur and the volcano
- Driver picks up and drops off direct from your hotel, saving you time
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Air Conditioned car
English Speaking Driver
Entrance and activity fees
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Benoa Marina, Jl. Dermaga I, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Price only includes car and driver. All entrance fees are to be paid directly on the day
- bring camera
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Cosmo Bali Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balinese Private Tour to Enjoy Barong Dance, Ubud Art Village, and Volcano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Balinese Private Tour to Enjoy Barong Dance, Ubud Art Village, and Volcano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Balinese Private Tour to Enjoy Barong Dance, Ubud Art Village, and Volcano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Balinese Private Tour to Enjoy Barong Dance, Ubud Art Village, and Volcano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Balinese Private Tour to Enjoy Barong Dance, Ubud Art Village, and Volcano
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNusa DuaBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliBus Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranPlantation Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory