1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
Navajo Permit Fee
Gratuities for tour guide and driver
All personal expenses
Departure & Return
55 S Lake Powell Blvd, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hand Bags, Fanny Packs and Hydration packs are now allowed in the Canyons however they may be searched for contraband. (No Guns, Drugs, Alcohol or Burial Ashes. Seriously!)
- No Restrooms available in the Canyon. Please use the Restrooms at our Store before the Tour
- Masks must be worn in the Vehicles and while in the Canyon. (Face Shields may be worn with a mask.)
- A twenty to thirty minute walk is required to get up the steps and walkways over the canyon and back to the Luxury Van. Depending on time of year this may be Hot, Cold or Wet. Please dress appropriately. (Please no Flip Flops or High Heels in the Canyon. We don’t need any broken ankles.)
- *No Children, Toddlers or Infants (Ages 0-5) on Any Tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upper Antelope Canyon Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Upper Antelope Canyon Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Upper Antelope Canyon Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Upper Antelope Canyon Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaWalking Tours - ArizonaCategory