- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Attention: Customers need to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour time! If you are late, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable! All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- Attention: Please bring your ID to check in
- No tripods or monopods are allowed./For photo tour a tripod and one camera bag are allowed.
- Bags are NOT allowed on tour; medical bags are allowed with proof of need.
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks are required on the Navajo Nation.
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff