Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the VIP Tour Office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If the tour vehicle is changed or replaced due to force majeure, the participating guests on the day can receive a partial refund ($15/person) to compensate for the difference in the price of the vehicle.
- You must wear a mask to take part in the Antelope Canyon tour; there are no exceptions
- Most travelers can participate
- Mar 13,2022 – Nov 6,2022 (Summer Time) Antelope Canyon time is the same as Pacific time (e.g. when Los Angeles time is 10:00am, Antelope Canyon time is 10:00am)
- Nov 7,2022–Mar 11,2023 (Winter Time) Antelope Canyon time is 1 hour ahead Pacific time. (e.g. when Los Angeles time is 10:00am, Antelope Canyon time is 11:00am)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPTOUR
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands