1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the lesser-traveled depths of Antelope Canyon on a walking tour through the lower portions of this colorful sandstone slot canyon. One of the most popular natural attractions in the region, the upper sections of Antelope Canyon are typically crowded with tourists. This tour takes adventurous travelers down ladders, through the tightly carved sandstone, and into a part of the canyon most tourists don’t reach.
- Explore the colorful geological wonders of Lower Antelope Canyon
- A guide shares details about geology, history, and Navajo culture
- Spend more time in the canyon than you would on an Upper Antelope Canyon tour
- Frequent tour departure times make it easy to fit a tour into your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Fee
Navajo Nation Permit fee of $8/person
Not included tour guide gratuities
Hotel pick-up and dropoff
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant must include at the time of booking.
- OPERATED BY Thunder Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure you bring cash for the required 'tips' to the staff." See review
- "Have a great time but would not choose the mid day time slot as way too many people (100) at once and you do not get the light rays on camera unless you have a good camera" See review
- "Simply amazing - some stairs/ladders to climb up/down - the middle of the day is best as the sun is in the right spot - just spectacular" See review
Product code: 144564P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaAttractions & Museums - ArizonaCategory