- Full-day cruise to the Great Barrier Reef island of Low Isles from Palm Cove
- Swim and snorkel from the beach with instructors on hand to help
- Guided snorkel tour led by a marine biologist
- Glass bottom boat coral viewing
- Guided beach walk around Low Isles
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Cruise on a luxury catamaran accommodating up to 200 passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Palm Cove hotels
Departure & Return
Pick up from Palm Cove at 8:40AM - please be at the meeting location 10 minutes prior to ensure you do not miss this pick up.
What To Expect
When you arrive at Low Isles, a sea shuttle will deliver you to the white sandy beaches, where the day is yours to spend as you choose. Jump into the cool, clear waters straight from the beach and snorkel among the surrounding reef independently, or join a snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist. Get an underwater perspective on native marine life including fantastic coral formations, giant sea clams, tropical fish and green sea turtles.
You can also explore the reef without getting wet on a glass-bottom boat tour, or simply soak up the sun on pristine sandy beaches. Learn more about the formation of Low Isles and local flora and fauna with a guided nature walk. In between adventures, recharge with a delicious buffet lunch and enjoy complimentary morning and afternoon tea.
After several hours at Low Isles, relax on the return catamaran cruise to Port Douglas. You will then be transferred back to your Palm Cove hotel, where your full-day tour concludes in the evening.
Note: Book early to secure your spot, and enjoy a flexible reservations policy that allows you to change the date of your tour at no additional charge once you arrive in Palm Cove.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 156 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms