Explore our promoted experiences
- 4.5-hour van tour of Joshua Tree National Park
- Enjoy two optional nature hikes
- Learn about the desert landscape
- Explore alongside an experienced guide
- Perfect overview of the park for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
In the Ralph's Grocery Store shopping center on the corner of Cook Street and Country Club Drive in Palm Desert.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (may be 15-20 degrees cooler in the park)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Age limit of 6 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Wheel Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely worth getting up early for as we were the only ones there." See review