Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
For directions enter 3133 Barona Road Palm Springs, CA in your phone. AVOID 3133 South Barona Road. You'll be heading south on South Palm Canyon Drive, then left on Bogert Trail Rd, then left on Barona Rd, which is a very short cul-de-sac look for me standing at the end.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people that have vertigo, balance/mobility issues, bad knees or are very afraid of heights. If allergic to bees bring your EpiPen.
- Not recommended for people recovering from any surgery
- All participants should be moderately fit & healthy, since the hike is about 3.5 miles long with an elevation gain/loss of 1000 feet & sections of trail that are rocky & uneven. The hike usually lasts about 3 hours with most hike clients, but I've done it in as little 2.5 hours with experienced/fit people and it has taken close to 4 hours with less experienced/fit people. I will only go the pace of the slowest person for their safety & comfort. Please wear sturdy shoes with good tread (no sandals) & dress for the weather forecast so you'll be comfortable. Please no live posting to social media while we're hiking, it slows things down. There are no restrooms here, but I carry restroom supplies. Also no dogs are allowed on the trails. If you're booking this hike for others please make sure they are aware of the physical requirements above for their safety and comfort. If you have any questions or concerns please ask, thanks.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use