- 2-day tour of the Margaret River winemaking region from Perth
- Visit Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy a gourmet platter lunch at Bootleg Brewery, including beer and cider tastings
- Enjoy a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of over 300 natural underground limestone caves in the district
- See where the Great Southern and Indian oceans meet at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
- Visit several local wineries and enjoy tastings of some of Margaret Rivers fine vintages
Departure & Return
CROWN Entertainment Complex Riverside Entrance (in front of McDonalds) at 7.45am. Complimentary hotel pick ups are available on request at time of booking from selected Perth City and Northbridge locations.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Pinnacle Tours
- If you cancel less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 15 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 29 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 16–29 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands