Are you interested in?
- 4-day Margaret River, Albany, and Valley of the Giants tour from Perth
- Stroll through the quaint township of Margaret River
- Visit the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
- Climb the Gloucester Tree for amazing views
- Enjoy a wilderness cruise on Nornalup Inlet
- Go underground in the limestone Mammoth Cave
- View The Gap and Natural Bridge rock formations at Albany
Departure & Return
Departure PointCrown Perth Food Court, Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up details will be advised at time of booking. Hotel pick-ups are available on request at time of booking, from select Perth city hotels. We also pick up on request from the Northbridge Coach Bay at 180 William Street, Northbridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy a combination of scheduled activities and leisure time to explore on your own. The tour begins and ends in Perth, with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and includes overnight accommodation in Busselton, Pemberton, and Albany. Indulge in local flavor with 10 different meals included in the tour, and leave all the planning and driving to your professional guides so you can relax and focus on exploring this unique region of Australia.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. Strong wind may result in the closure of the Tree Top Walk and Wilderness cruise during winter – alternative arrangements will be made
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY ADAMS Pinnacle Tours
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 15 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 16 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day Tour: Albany, Margaret River, Valley of the Giants TreeTop Walk from Perth.