Explore our promoted experiences
- Afternoon tour to Swan Valley wineries
- Stop at five local venues
- Taste wine, chocolate, cheese, olives, and beer
- Round-trip transportation from central Perth
Departure & Return
- Perth Tourist Bus Stop in the CBD. Please arrive at 12:20pm. We recommend to enter the address of The Globe Bar (495/497 Wellington St, Perth WA 6000) and wait directly across the road from here - This is where the Tourist Bus Stop is.
The pick up is located at Crown Casino 'River Side Entrance'. Please be waiting here for 12:30pm. This pick up location is situated where the taxi ranks are as well as the food court (Subway, McDonalds etc.). *It is essential you inform us prior to the tour if this is where you'll meet*
This pick up location is situated across the road from the Swan Valley Visitor Centre in Guildford, on Meadow Street. There's a bus stop on Meadow Street that you can wait at. Please be waiting there for 12:50pm. *It is essential you inform us prior to the tour if this is where you'll meet*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is advised that international guests bring their passports as a form of identification - some venues do request this.
- In light of the current situation of COVID-19, we are taking all measures to ensure our guests and staff are safe. Please do not book a tour with us if you are unwell or if you have recently travelled overseas and may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Guests need to bring a mask to wear on the bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY d'Vine Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands