1 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Wildlife lovers will enjoy the chance to spot dolphins, penguins, and sea lions on one easy cruise. You might also see pelicans and other fantastic Australian birds. This hour-long cruise takes you to the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, rich in sea life, and ends at Penguin Island, where you can see a penguin feeding show.
- A fun activity for kids and adults alike
- This is an economical group tour
- Photos from your cruise will be added to Flickr for you to download
- The short cruise allows time for other activities in your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Complementary photos from your cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
60-minute cruise around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park
Return ferry transfers to and from Penguin Island
Penguin Feeding Show held by the rangers at 10:30am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm daily
Departure & Return
153 Arcadia Dr, Shoalwater WA 6169, Australia
Corner of Arcadia drive and Penguin road
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Penguin Island
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise
1 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPerthWater Tours - Western AustraliaDay Cruises - Western AustraliaWater Tours - FremantleDay Cruises - FremantleWater Tours - Margaret RiverDay Cruises - Margaret RiverCategory
Nambung National Park Tours & TicketsNorthbridge Tours & TicketsWestern Australian Museum – Perth Tours & TicketsWave Rock Tours & TicketsAquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) Tours & TicketsPerth Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsValley of the Giants Tours & TicketsYanchep National Park Tours & TicketsFremantle Prison Tours & TicketsOld Mill Tours & TicketsKings Park & Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsNostalgia Box Tours & TicketsPerth Zoo Tours & TicketsHillarys Boat Harbour Tours & TicketsTrigg Beach Tours & TicketsPenguin Island Tours & TicketsScarborough Beach Tours & TicketsElizabeth Quay Tours & TicketsCottesloe Beach Tours & TicketsQueens Gardens Tours & Tickets