Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample a range of regional wines, cheeses and chocolates
- Visit two popular boutique wineries
- Cruise along the Swan River to Perth
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
11.30am Meet outside Captain Cook Cruises ticket office, look for the Swan Valley Tours sign. No need to check in, the driver will tick you off as you board the coach. Coach departs at 11.45am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Max 9 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swan Valley Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Return via the riverboat is a very leisurely way to see a bit of the western Australia countryside." See review